As a company that takes data security and privacy very seriously, we recognize that Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. ’s information security practices are important to you. While we don’t like to expose too much detail around our practices (as it can empower the very people, we are protecting ourselves against), we have provided some general information below to give you confidence in how we secure the data entrusted to us.
Data Centre Security
● Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. is built on the AWS architecture, and we maintain our data in European, North American, South Korean and Chinese data centres.
● We have flexibility through AWS to store data in other regions should our client have a specific request. Our data centres manage physical security 24/7 with biometric scanners.
● We have DDOS mitigation in place at all of our data centres.
Protection from Data Loss, Corruption
● All databases are kept separate and dedicated to preventing corruption and overlap. We have multiple layers of logic that segregate user accounts from each other.
● Account data is mirrored and regularly backed up off site.
Application Level Security
● Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. account passwords are hashed. Our own staff can’t even view them. If you lose your password, it can’t be retrieved—it must be reset.
● All login pages (from our website and mobile website) pass data via TLS.
● The entire Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. application is encrypted with TLS.
● Login pages and logins via the Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. API have brute force protection.
● We perform regular external security penetration tests throughout the year using different vendors. The tests involve high-level server penetration tests, in-depth testing for vulnerabilities inside the application, and social engineering drills.
Internal IT Security
● Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. offices are secured by key card access and biometrics, and they are monitored with cameras throughout.
● Our office network is heavily segmented and centrally monitored.
● We have a dedicated internal security team that constantly monitors our environment for vulnerabilities.
Internal Protocol and Education
● We continuously train employees on best security practices, including how to identify social engineering, phishing scams, and hackers.
● Employees on teams that have access to customer data (such as tech support and our engineers) undergo criminal history and credit background checks prior to employment.
● All employees sign a Privacy Safeguard Agreement outlining their responsibility in protecting customer data.
● All employees receive data privacy training.
● In order to protect our company from a variety of different losses, Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. has established a comprehensive insurance program. Coverage includes, but is not exclusive to: coverage for cyber incidents, data privacy incidents (including regulatory expenses), general error and omission liability coverage, excess cyber liability coverage, property and business interruption coverage, as well as international commercial general liability coverage.
Protecting Ourselves Against You
Yes, you heard that correctly. We can secure ourselves like Fort Knox, but if your computer gets compromised and someone gets into your Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. account, that’s not good for either of us.
● We monitor and will automatically suspend accounts for signs of irregular or suspicious login activity.
● Certain changes to your account, such as to your password, will trigger email notifications to the account owner.
● We monitor accounts for signs of abuse.
● We provide the ability to establish tiered-levels of access within accounts.
If you’ve discovered a vulnerability in the Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. application, please don’t share it publicly. Instead, please submit a report to us via the process outlined below. We review all security concerns brought to our attention, and we take a proactive approach to emerging security issues. Every day, new security issues and attack vectors are created. Antikytera E-Technologies Ltd. strives to stay on top of the latest security developments both internally and by working with external security researchers and companies. We appreciate the community’s efforts in creating a more secure web.
If you believe your account has been compromised or you are seeing suspicious activity on your account please email email@example.com